Terms of Service
These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to the use of the PoofyLand game ("Game") on crypto and metaverse platforms. By playing the Game, you agree to these Terms and any additional terms that may be applicable to specific features of the Game.
- Ownership and Use of In-Game Assets All in-game assets, including virtual currencies, items, and other digital assets, are owned by PoofyLand and licensed to you for use in the Game. You acknowledge that you do not own any in-game assets, and that your license to use them is subject to your compliance with these Terms.
- Crypto and Metaverse Transactions The Game may involve the use of cryptocurrencies and metaverse tokens. You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations regarding the use of these tokens, and you assume all risks associated with their use. You are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your digital wallet and any other credentials associated with your use of the Game.
- User Conduct You agree to use the Game in accordance with these Terms and any applicable laws and regulations. You must not engage in any conduct that may disrupt the Game, compromise the security of the Game or its users, or violate any laws or regulations. Specifically, you agree that you will not:
- Use the Game for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to any part of the Game or any related systems or networks;
- Modify, adapt, or hack the Game or modify another website or game so as to falsely imply that it is associated with the Game;
- Use any automated system, software, or other means to access, collect, or copy any information from the Game;
- Interfere with or disrupt the Game, its servers or networks, or its other users; or
- Use the Game to transmit any virus, worm, malware, or other harmful or disruptive code.
- Suspension and Termination of Access PoofyLand may, at its sole discretion, suspend or terminate your access to the Game for any reason, including your violation of these Terms or any applicable laws or regulations. In the event of any breach of these Terms, PoofyLand reserves the right to take appropriate legal action as it deems necessary, and you agree to cooperate with such action.
- Intellectual Property PoofyLand owns all rights, title, and interest in and to the Game, including all intellectual property rights associated with it. You agree not to reproduce, modify, or distribute any part of the Game without the prior written consent of PoofyLand.
- Disclaimer of Warranties The Game is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. PoofyLand makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the Game, including any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement. PoofyLand does not guarantee that the Game will be error-free, uninterrupted, or free of viruses or other harmful components.
- Limitation of Liability To the extent permitted by law, PoofyLand and its affiliates, officers, employees, agents, and licensors will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or punitive damages arising out of or in connection with the Game, including any damages resulting from loss of use, data, or profits, regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), strict liability, or otherwise.
- Your Conduct You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services).
- Termination You agree that we may, at any time and at our sole discretion, terminate your access to our Services without prior notice and without any liability to you for doing so. If we terminate your access to our Services, you may lose access to all content, items, and other information associated with your account.
- Disclaimers and Limitations of Liability The Services are provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The Services are provided without any warranties as to the accuracy, completeness, currency or reliability of the information contained therein. We do not warrant that the Services will be uninterrupted or error-free. We do not make any representations, nor do we endorse the accuracy, completeness, timeliness or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other material or database displayed, uploaded or distributed in the Services or available through links in the Services. We reserve the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Services.
- Indemnification You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless us, our affiliates and our respective officers, directors, employees and agents from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses, including reasonable attorneys' fees and costs, arising out of or in any way connected with your access to or use of the Services or your breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the jurisdiction where we are located. Any legal action or proceeding arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions shall be brought in the courts of that jurisdiction.
- To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall we or our affiliates, be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our Services, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability, or otherwise, even if we or our affiliates have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Changes to Terms and Conditions We reserve the right to update and revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing these Terms and Conditions. Your continued use of the Services constitutes your agreement to all such Terms and Conditions.
Entire Agreement These Terms and Conditions, together with any other policies or guidelines posted in the Services, constitute the entire agreement between you and us and supersede all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether oral or written, between you and us. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.